Wednesday, September 24, 2008

C...Learning: Chapter 7 of 8 "Access to stored Data"

There is a lot of stuff about this chapter.

I've learned how to create and write a file and how to read a file

On this, I've made for practice a programm that stores Personal data ( Name, Surname, Age) in structures (specified N) and afterwards it creates a file and stores those data. Then it gives you the option to retrieve the data (read the file) you stored and show it in the screen. Practical exercises like this are of the most importance but they take much time

After these 2 elements I've red about :
temporary files creation
binary files (didnt got much)
data rapprochement (didnt payed much attention)

However I didnt tested pratically these elements

I'm proceeding to the final chapter, Chapter 8 "Standar Library"

P.S.
God! I know most parts of C theoritically while ohters (e.g. dynamic memory manipulating) I didnt learned them at all!
When I'm gonna to write C on practice, its gonna be the mess!

Actually, I'll be heading to API (which works on C) after chapter 8 from a 400 pages book probably. I hope I will exercise there a bit otherwise I'll have to exercise all 3 languages learned in the end while programmingGames from the targeted book (Beginning Game Programming)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quem vc seu loko!!!
imakaia sou eu ok!!!
Imakaia_Hunter@hotmail.com
tira essi nick!!!